NedRo Privacy and cookie statement
Version: 07-02-2022 Version 2.0
We respect the privacy of the visitors to our website and ensure that the personal information you provide is treated confidentially. How exactly we do this, and what personal data we collect from you for which purposes, you can read below.
The use of personal data
When using our website www.NedRo.nl we obtain certain information from you. That may be personal data. We only keep and use the personal data provided by you directly, in the context of the service you request (for example via the contact form or for creating an account), or of which it is clear that they are provided to us to to process. We will not use your personal data for other purposes, unless you have given permission in advance for this or we may or must do so on the basis of the law or the agreement.
Purposes of use
In order to provide you with the best possible service, it is necessary for NedRo to store your personal data in certain cases. NedRo uses your personal data for:
- providing access to our website;
- using the functionalities on our website;
- the execution of agreements, transactions and services;
- relationship management, including contacting you if you request it;
- gaining insight into the use of our website;
- product and service development;
- determining strategy and policy;
- making the Internet offer more interesting by showing advertising that matches your interests.
- if necessary, the identification of unlawful behavior with regard to NedRo, its relations and its employees;
Description of the personal data
For the above purposes we will process the following personal data from you:
- Name and address details;
- company details;
- VAT number;
- e-mail address;
- (mobile number;
- date of birth;
- IP address;
- technical browser information;
- cookie ID;
- click and surf behavior;
- social media account.
We do not store your personal data longer than is necessary to achieve the objectives stated in this privacy and cookie statement.
Confidentiality & provision to third parties
We deal confidentially with your personal data. We do not provide the personal data we collect via our website to third parties for direct marketing purposes of these parties. Furthermore, we will not provide the information provided by you to other parties, unless you have given prior permission for this, this is necessary in the context of the implementation of the agreement or we may or must do so on the basis of the law or the agreement to do.
NedRo uses careful security procedures for the protection of the processed data, among other things to prevent unauthorized persons from gaining unintended access to these data. This way we ensure that only the necessary persons have access to your data and that access to your personal data is protected. We use at least a TLS connection for this.
Cookies are used on our website to:
- enable functionalities of the website and to protect the website (technical or functional cookies);
- analyze the use of the website and, on that basis, improve the website (analytical cookies);
- making the internet offer more interesting for you by showing advertising that matches your interests (advertising cookies);
- to make it possible to share our website via social media (social media cookies).
Technical or functional cookies
The main purpose of cookies is to save you time and effort. For example, if you customize a web page to suit your personal preferences or if you are navigating in a website, cookies will remember the chosen settings and preferences for future use. When you visit the website again later, the previously entered data can be retrieved by the cookies, so that you can easily use the possibilities of the website as you have previously set. We use the following technical cookies:
- enable functionalities of the website and to protect the website (technical or functional cookies).
In addition, these website cookies are used for tracking statistics, so that we can gain insight into the use of our website and the effectiveness of our campaigns. We use the following analytical cookies:
- analyze the use of the website and, on that basis, improve the website (analytical cookies).
We also use advertising cookies so that we can improve the online advertising offer for you and we can gain insight into our campaign performance. We use the following advertisement cookies:
- making the internet offer more interesting for you by showing advertising that matches your interests (advertising cookies).
Social media cookies
To make it possible for you to share our information on this website via the various social media channels we use the following cookies:
• to make it possible to share our website via social media (social media cookies).
Enabling and disabling cookies
You can choose whether or not to accept cookies. Cookies are automatically accepted by most browsers, but you can usually change the settings of your browser in such a way that cookies are not accepted if you wish (check your browser manual page for exact instructions). If you choose not to accept cookies, you may not be able to make full use of interactive features of this website or other websites that you visit.
Most cookies have a best-before date. This means that they automatically expire after a certain period of time and no longer register data from your site visit. You can also choose to manually delete the cookies before the expiry date has expired. For more information about this, you can consult the manual of your browser.
Links to other websites of third parties
Your legal rights
If you have questions or want to know what personal information we have about you, you can always contact us. You can do this by contacting us via the https://www.nedro.nl/contact-opnemen, sending us an e-mail via email@example.com, or by contacting us by telephone via +31 40 369 00 65 or +31 6 1170 7397 on Mondays to Fridays between 10 am and 6.30 pm.
You have the following rights:
- receive an explanation of what personal data we have and what we do with it;
- insight into the exact personal data we have;
- to have errors corrected;
- the removal of outdated personal data;
- withdrawing permission;
- object to a specific use;
- transferability of data.
Please note that you always clearly state who you are, so that we can be sure that we do not modify or delete data from the wrong person.
Changes to this privacy and cookie statement
We reserve the right to amend this privacy and cookie statement. Changes will be published on our website. It is therefore advisable to consult this policy regularly, so that you are aware of any changes.
Name: Holland Electronics B.V. (NedRo)
Web site: https://www.NedRo.nl
Address: Kanaaldijk Noord 111, 5642 JA Eindhoven, the Netherlands.
Phone number : +31 40 369 0065
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chamber of Commerce number: 86055836
Open: Monday to Friday 10:00 - 18:30
Authority Personal Data
Of course we are happy to help you further if you have complaints about the processing of your personal data. Under the privacy legislation, you have the right to file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority against our processing of your personal data. You can contact the Dutch Data Protection Authority for this.